Monday, November 11, 2013

Autumn Leaves: Here to Stay


It is official, my leaves that I experimented with last week are here to stay! Last week, I pulled my leaves out of the solution and patted them dry. I was greeted by new, permanent beauty! I fell in love with their delicacy, elegance, and representation of the colorful trees surrounding my home. Even though I found that the colors on some leaves became a bit more diluted and imperfections were magnified during the marinating process, I am extremely pleased with my results. I love trying something totally new, not knowing what the outcome will be! So without further ado, here are my lovely 2013 Fall Treasures!























Couldn't help holding a few of my leaves up to
my window to let sunlight shine behind them!














Such a great variety of colors!
 
 



This is my entire collection. I love each one! They are all incredibly unique. I am definitely giving a bunch to friends and family to share their beauty. My leaves will probably make an appearance on our Thanksgiving Dinner table as well! (:


~Emily

2 comments:

  1. Oh my the are all so beautiful together! So fun dear E :) Thank you for sharing some with me too :) All you pics are lovely and that second one is so dreamy! love

    Madlyn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I did not see your comment before! Thank you dear for your kind words (: I'm glad I could send som leaves to you!

      Delete