Saturday, October 26, 2013

First Frost

Yesterday morning I was greeted by a lovely surprise just outside my window: frost! The first one of the season! The first frost is a sure sign that Autumn is here to stay, which makes me very happy inside (: I couldn't just admire all the glamour from indoors, though... So, at 8:30 yesterday morning I slipped on my cold weather gear, grabbed my camera, and walked into a purely magical wonderland. The chilly air seemed to vanish in my excitement. I loved being able to see the silvery crystals sparkling in the sunrise, especially through my camera lens. Everything was so delicate and amazing to look at. I was in awe of it all.


"Crunch, crunch, crunch," went the grass
as I navigated through it. 
 
The grass: dancing with the sun.
 
 
 
Can you see the tiny dewdrop in the middle? (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As the sun rose higher and cast it's pretty light, I couldn't help myself from taking a
couple shots of the tree in our front yard!
 
 
 
My boots after I was done (: Soaked, but totally worth it!
 
~Emily
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment